HAVE YOUR SAY & WIN!
DELUXE CORPORATION EMAIL SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. DATA PLANS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. CAN I PARTICIPATE? The Deluxe Corporation Email Survey Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to persons who, as of date of entry, are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, at least 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 or older in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees of Deluxe Corporation; their parent and affiliated companies and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and individuals living in the same household of each are not eligible to win.
2. HOW DO I ENTER? Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. EST on June 10, 2012 and ends at 12:00 p.m. EDT on July 21, 2012 ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. You can enter the Sweepstakes two ways during the Promotion Period. (1) Visit www.deluxe.com/checks, complete the registration form and a short survey, or (2) use your smart phone or other web enabled device to scan the QR code. You will then be directed to the Sweepstakes entry page at www.checksurvey.apfco.com where you can complete the registration form and a short survey. Regardless of which option you choose to enter, each entrant must complete the entry form with all required information (which will include your full name, full address, city, state, email address, telephone number and age). By submitting an entry, you agree to the Official Rules and to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding as to all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes via a QR code on their phone or other web-enabled device may be charged according to their carriers' data rate plan; entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Data plans or QR code scanning applications may not be available through all wireless carriers or phones. Limit: Each person may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will neither be returned nor acknowledged. All Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. EDT on July 21, 2012.
3. WHAT CAN I WIN? A $50.00 check. ARV all prizes: $50.00. All prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a component thereof for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
4. HOW DO I WIN? Potential winner will be selected by random drawing. If the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email no later than July 22, 2012. The potential winner will be notified by the email or phone number provided as part of his/her Sweepstakes registration form. Email and phone number must be valid, or potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion. If a prize is returned as undeliverable or Sponsor cannot contact winner, prize will be forfeited. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or the prize is forfeited, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
5. WHAT'S MY CHANCE TO WIN? Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Method of entry does not affect an entrant's chances of winning.
6. RELEASE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota or the appropriate Minnesota State Court located in Ramsey County, Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
8. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, at any time if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. SPONSOR: Deluxe Corporation, 3680 Victoria St. N., Shoreview, MN 55126. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2012 Deluxe Enterprise Operations, Inc. All rights reserved.